Other Social Security Issues
Social Security Attorney Focused on Your Case
If your ability to make an honest living is compromised due to a physical or mental disability, it can profoundly affect your life and your entire family. Attorney Steven F. Kessler has devoted his 30-year career in McKeesport to helping disabled Mon Valley citizens receive Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits they deserve and, in many cases, desperately need.
If you are one of these individuals, it is in your best interest to seek legal representation from an experienced Social Security lawyer like Mr. Kessler. He will assist you with all these steps:
- Making sure the details of your initial application are correct
- Helping you prepare the proper records and documents for an application, appeal or hearing
- Filing an appeal if your benefits are denied
- Representing you at a hearing
- Understanding the process
Attorney Steven F. Kessler will explain your best options at every stage of the process and recommend the course of action most likely to produce the results you seek.
These are some of the most common questions about SSD and SSI:
- What are Disability Benefits? They are benefits paid by the Social Security Administration to people who have a disability that prevents them from working. There are strict guidelines that determine qualification, and the process is complicated. Without the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced lawyer, it can be an intimidating experience.
- Am I Eligible for SSD and SSI Benefits? If you are disabled according to the law and meet certain work-related tests, you are eligible for benefits. Again, the requirements are complex, and a qualified attorney can provide invaluable guidance.
- When should I apply? You should file for SSD or SSI benefits if you become disabled and your condition has kept you or will keep you from working for at least one year. It is wise to apply for benefits as soon as possible, because delays, denials, and appeals are common.
Contact Steven F. Kessler – Get Results
If you qualify for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits, don’t wait to apply. If you have applied, do not let your claim get lost in the bureaucracy. If your claim has been denied, file an appeal immediately.
For the legal guidance you need every step of the way, contact attorney Steven F. Kessler for smart, aggressive representation. Call today for your free consultation. Mr. Kessler will not charge you unless your case is successful.